The General Meeting has the highest authority in Magseis and shall be an effective forum for the shareholders and directors.
- All registered shareholders have the right to participate in Magseis’ General Meetings. The Annual General Meeting normally takes place before 30 April every year.
- Magseis sends the notice for General Meetings to shareholders, in addition to making the information available on the company’s website no later than 21 days before the General Meeting.
- Shareholders registered in VPS (the Norwegian Registry of Securities) can vote in person or by proxy.
- Shareholders, who are not able to attend the Annual General Meeting in person, may execute a proxy in the name of another person attending the meeting.
- Please read more information about General Meetings in “Corporate Governance”
An extraordinary General Meeting of Magseis ASA
was held on
Wednesday 12 December 2018 at 14:00 (CET)
at the offices of Advokatfirmaet Wiersholm AS at
Dokkveien 1, 0250 Oslo, Norway.
PROTOCOL of this last EGM is found in list under here.