The General Meeting has the highest authority in Magseis Fairfield and shall be an effective forum for the shareholders and directors.
- All registered shareholders have the right to participate in Magseis Fairfields’ General Meetings. The Annual General Meeting normally takes place before 30 April every year.
- Magseis Fairfield sends the notice for General Meetings to shareholders, in addition to making the information available on the company’s website no later than 21 days before the General Meeting.
- Shareholders registered in VPS (the Norwegian Registry of Securities) can vote in person or by proxy.
- Shareholders, who are not able to attend the Annual General Meeting in person, may execute a proxy in the name of another person attending the meeting.
- Please read more information about General Meetings in “Corporate Governance”
The Annual General Meeting of Magseis Fairfield ASA
is to be held once a year. All notifications will be posted on this page